A Feast for Odin: Mini Expansion #2
1 – 4 Players, 30 – 120 Minutes playing time, Ages 12 and up. Mini Expansion #2 is an expansion for, and requires the base game A Feast for Odin to play. As an expansion, A Feast for Odin: Mini Expansion #2 adds more of what makes A Feast for Odin so amazing, including tiles, resources, and rules! Manufacturer: Z-Man Games. Categories: Economic, Expansion, Farming, Industry/Manufacturing, Medieval, and Puzzle. Game Mechanics: Pattern Building, Solo / Solitaire Game, Tile Placement, and Worker Placement.
A Feast for Odin: Mini Expansion #2. Continue your Viking saga with the second mini expansion for A Feast for Odin! Devise new strategies to navigate unpredictable harvest. New small goods help you fill in the last few spaces on your boards, new setup rules provide greater control over your destiny, and a new exploration board takes your Vikings to islands off the Scottish coast.
- New 1×1 tile: berries (orange), eggs (red), amber (green), goldgubber (blue)
- New B-island: Isle of Mull (1v, 4 income, 9vp, salted meat, ore, wood, goldgubber, egg and stone + once an altar (6 spaces, 1×4+1×2 middled, not buyable, not smithable and not plunderable – simply reserved to Isle of Mull)
- (Half-) Island on Backside: Caithness (3v, 5 income, 24vp, fur, amber, stone, sword)
- 8 new harvest token for randomized harvests (one round forward known): 4x no harvest, 1, 1-2, 1-3 and 1-4.
- 10 new resource markers as an extra harvest-income with different front and backside – depending on having harvest or no harvest. You choose one in a seven round game or two in six round game.
- Stuff-boost-rules for a greater, more exciting six round game (more equal to the seven round game): You start with a chosen artisan shed + …
- the rules include 8 banned occupation cards and 30 cards, we recommend to remove too for having a better average of more useful, not such specialized interesting cards.
|Dimensions||11 × 5.5 × .1 in|