A Feast for Odin: Mini Expansion #2
1 – 4 Players, 30 – 120 Minutes playing time, Ages 12 and up. The Norwegians is an expansion for, and requires the base game A Feast for Odin to play. As an expansion, The Mini Expansion #2 scores in the mid 8’s on Board Game Geek. Manufacturer: Z-Man Games. Categories: Economic, Expansion, Farming, Industry/Manufacturing, Medieval, and Puzzle. Game Mechanics: Pattern Building, Solo / Solitaire Game, Tile Placement, and Worker Placement.
A Feast for Odin: Mini Expansion #2 contains;
- New 1×1 tile: berries (orange), eggs (red), amber (green), goldgubber (blue)
- New B-island: Isle of Mull (1v, 4 income, 9vp, salted meat, ore, wood, goldgubber, egg and stone + once an altar (6 spaces, 1×4+1×2 middled, not buyable, not smithable and not plunderable – simply reserved to Isle of Mull)
- (Half-) Island on Backside: Caithness (3v, 5 income, 24vp, fur, amber, stone, sword)
- 8 new harvest token for randomized harvests (one round forward known): 4x no harvest, 1, 1-2, 1-3 and 1-4.
- 10 new resource markers as an extra harvest-income with different front and backside – depending on having harvest or no harvest. You choose one in a seven round game or two in six round game.
- Stuff-boost-rules for a greater, more exciting six round game (more equal to the seven round game): You start with a chosen artisan shed + …
- the rules include 8 banned occupation cards and 30 cards, we recommend to remove too for having a better average of more useful, not such specialized interesting cards.
|Dimensions||11 × 5.5 × .1 in|