Basilisk Hills Ultimate Hexcrawl for OSE [with Bonus]
1 in stock
With Bonus: When you order this physical book from us, you will also obtain the complimentary PDF! As we process your order, we will send the PDF from Bits and Mortar to the email address you provided in your order.
Manufacturer: Third Kingdom Games. Basilisk Hills Ultimate Hexcrawl for OSE combines the Compiled Basilisk Hills cluster with the Supplemental book, creating a hexcrawl region of 107 total 6-mile hexes!
Basilisk Hills Ultimate Hexcrawl for OSE. This book combines the Compiled Basilisk Hills cluster with the Supplemental book, creating a hexcrawl region of 107 total 6-mile hexes.
Consisting of 98 6-mile hexes that surround the main Basilisk Hills cluster, this supplemental book provides enough dungeons, lairs, and interesting features to keep your players exploring for months of game time. Written for Old School Essentials, but useable in any old-school system, the book also contains background on the world of Absalom as well as tips on how to run the hexcrawl.
- 14.22 Lair of the Troglodytes
- 13.22 The Plateau of Sighs
- 14.23 The Basilisk Knights
- 15.22 The Toppled King
- 15.21 The River’s Source
- 14.21 The Gateway to the Pallid Fields
- 13.21 The Gangrenous Orcs
Together, they form an adventuring location that can keep your players busy for months of game time. In addition to multiple dungeons and lairs, the book contains:
- A town suitable for use as a home base for the players during their explorations.
- New spells and magic items.
- New classes, including the half-dryad grove guardian, troglodytes, morlocks, orcs, and more.
- New rules for expanding your OSR-style game, including magical research and ritual magic, running a clerical temple, ley lines and engines, ways to make dragons unique.
- Much more!
|Dimensions||11.25 × 8.75 × 1 in|