Escape the Dark Sector: Mission Pack 2 – Mutant Syndrome
1 – 4 Players, 20 – 90 Minutes playing time, Ages 12 and up. Mutant Syndrome is an expansion and requires the base game to play. Exposed to a mysterious mutagen, large numbers of Dark Sector inhabitants have begun to gruesomely distort – as have your own… Manufacturer: Themeborne. Categories: Adventure, Card Game, Dice, Expansion, Horror, and Science Fiction. Game Mechanics: Cooperative Game, Dice Rolling, Paper-and-Pencil, Push Your Luck, Role Playing, and Storytelling.
Escape the Dark Sector: Mission Pack 2 – Mutant Syndrome. Exposed to a mysterious mutagen, the bodies of large numbers of Dark Sector inhabitants have begun to gruesomely distort – as have your own…
Mutant Syndrome is an expansion pack for Escape the Dark Sector, introducing new rules and content to enhance your adventures.
- 1 New Boss: Encounter an advanced and powerful alpha-mutant.
- 12 New Chapters : Four per act, plagued by horrific mutant adversaries.
- 3 New Crew Members: Loyal alien specialists eager to join the mission.
- 8 New Item Cards: Gruesome crew-mutations, and powerful new cybernetics.
- 4 New Dice: Three new crew dice, plus a ‘Mutation die’ used to determine the effects of certain chapters and items, as well as bringing a new challenge to the final battle.
New Mechanic: Mutations! Crew Members can now fall prey to mutations during the mission, warping their bodies and bringing about both negative and positive effects.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 6 × 2 in|