Fateforge: 4-Book Set [with Bonus]
1 in stock
With Bonus: When you order this physical book set from us, you will also obtain the PDFs; you will receive the PDFs automatically with your email receipt. If you make an account before you order, the PDFs will also be available in your Stone Valley Games account. These PDFs will remain as long as the publisher wishes them to be complimentary with the physical book order. If you order as a guest we cannot later connect the PDF(s) if you decide to make an account at a later date.
This bundle meets our US Contiguous Free Shipping threshold!
Manufacturer: Studio Agate. Once you purchase these beautiful hardcover books, you will have instant access to the following PDFs:
- Fateforge: Adventurers
- Fateforge: Grimoire
- Fateforge: Creatures
- Fateforge: Encyclopedia
- Fateforge: Player’s Guide
- Fateforge: Spellcaster’s Guide
- Fateforge: Map of Free City
- Fateforge: Map of Eana
- Fateforge: Wounds
- Fateforge: Character Sheet
Fateforge is a 5th Edition Roleplaying Game setting with sword & sorcery overtones. Welcome to Eana! The adventurers will travel through grandiose landscapes and interact with exotic, colorful civilizations, from sprawling metropolis of the Free City to equatorial Acoatl.
Their journey will be fraught with peril, and they will face many strange, fearsome opponents, be they loathsome spawns of Canker, the demon princes from the moon Melancholia, or the formidable barbarian lords of the Kaani hordes. By dint of skill, bravery, or cunning, they will overcome increasingly challenging ordeals, and perhaps find their way to the mythical Fateforge and ascend to godhood!
Fateforge is a self-contained RPG using the 5e system and does not require any 5e edition book. If you are already a 5e Edition player, these books offer a new campaign setting, as well as a multitude of options and additional rules to create and play characters in the world of Eana or from it.
This set contains the first four books of the Fateforge series: book 1 – Adventurers, book 2 – Grimoire, book 3 – Creatures, and book 4 – Encyclopedia.
Fateforge Core Rulebook: Adventurers (GTIN: 9782919256464 MSRP $49.99)
400 pages, Hardcover, Full color
Adventurers is the core book, including thorough rules on character creation, the basic game system, an overview of the world, and an extensive catalog of equipment, all with plenty of exclusive content: feats, a background creation process, class archetypes, and even a new class named the Scholar.
Fateforge Spellbook: Grimoire (GTIN: 9782919256471 MSRP $49.99)
320 pages, Hardcover, Full color
Grimoire details spellcasting and magic in general, as well as corruption and madness. It goes over geomagic, a notion particular to Fategorge that refers to localized magical phenomena. This book also provides insight into the Awakening, a phenomenon through which an individual becomes able to use magic. Finally, Grimoire comprises a compendium of over 360 spells, including more than 50 new ones, as well as original options and variants.
Fateforge Bestiary: Creatures (GTIN: 9782491139261 MSRP: $49.99)
414 pages, Hardcover, Full color
- Monsters & Adversaries. The world the PCs live in is full of dangers and strange, formidable monsters. Half of the book’s contents will surprise your players by putting a twist on fantasy classics; the other half will bring them face to face with brand new creatures, both friend and foe. A lot of the species are not evil by nature and lethal combat should not be the only option… The book is organized in thematic chapters, allowing the DM to pick creatures suited to the setting and atmosphere that suits them. Discover the creatures of the night, or those of volcanic lands!
- Playable Species. Many species have been given cultures of their own, as rich and complex as those of humans or elves. Discover 6 new playable species: the wise and formidable ulkani, the dreamer kobolds, the axe beak-riding goblins, the bugbear keepers of sacred forests, the merchant-pirate hobgoblins, and the steppe lord orcs.
- Legendary Creatures. Legendary creatures have also been given particular attention: all have received entirely new lair actions and regional effects, providing material and inspiration for your next scenarios.
- Archetypes. Design one-of-a-kind monsters, drawing from 15 available archetypes, such as vampire spawn, ashen, rabid, haunted… With these archetypes, you can design memorable antagonists, such as an ezen—a horde leader—or a nemesis tailor-made for your party.
- Animals & Predators. Animals have their own place in the world. More intelligent and with powerful variants, they are part and parcel of this book. For those who wish to play with a grittier atmosphere, Creatures includes options for new wild predators with higher CRs, making them true, rightly feared threats. In particular, beasts can be made much more dangerous when their profiles are modified by archetypes such as haunted, ashen, or rabid!!
- Modular system. Creatures makes use of the modular system, a collection of optional rules ranging from epic to gritty, allowing you to fine-tune the atmosphere of your campaign. Each modular rule comes with its associated icon.
Fateforge World: Encyclopedia (GTIN: 9782491139254 MSRP: $49.99)
359 pages, Hardcover, Full color
Includes dozens of ready-to-use cities, locations, NPCs, plot hooks, and magic items for your next game session. Major categories for each of the four civilizations include:
- Chronicles. History of the region, highlighting prominent arcane, religious, or political aspects.
- Culture. Common aspects of a civilization’s daily life.
- Territories. Each district, monuments, valleys and ruins have potential for adventure. Maps of regions and towns are provided, along with descriptions of major figures and noteworthy locations.
- Wonders. Details objects typical of a given culture, both everyday goods and extraordinary artifacts of legend.
- Appendices. Rules on magic items, including variants and options to the modular system.
|Dimensions||12 × 8.5 × 4.5 in|
Q & A
You may also like…
Fateforge: Creatures [with Bonus]
$50.00Add to cart
Fateforge: Fort Ardraco Module [with Bonus]Rated 5.00 out of 5
$20.00Add to cart
Fateforge: Game Leader ScreenRated 5.00 out of 5
Fateforge: Adventurers and Grimoire Set (with Bonus)Rated 4.75 out of 5
$100.00Add to cart
Fateforge: Encyclopedia [with Bonus]Rated 5.00 out of 5
$50.00Add to cart