Fateforge: Creatures (5E) [with Bonus]
3 in stock
Manufacturer: Studio Agate. Creatures is the bestiary for the 5E compatible Fateforge. This can be used in any 5E campaign, or to fill in your adventures in Eana.
With Bonus: When you order this physical book from us, you will also obtain the PDF; you will receive the PDF automatically with your email receipt. If you make an account before you order, the PDFs will also be available in your Stone Valley Games account. These PDFs will remain as long as the publisher wishes them to be complimentary with the physical book order.
Once you purchase this beautiful hardcover book, you will have instant access to the following PDF: Fateforge: Creatures
Fateforge: Creatures. Creatures is the bestiary for the 5E compatible Fateforge roleplaying setting. This can be used in any 5E campaign, or to fill in your adventures in Eana.
414 pages, Hardcover, Full color
- Monsters & Adversaries. The world the PCs live in is full of dangers and strange, formidable monsters. Half of the book’s contents will surprise your players by putting a twist on fantasy classics; the other half will bring them face to face with brand new creatures, both friend and foe. A lot of the species are not evil by nature and lethal combat should not be the only option… The book is organized in thematic chapters, allowing the DM to pick creatures suited to the setting and atmosphere that suits them. Discover the creatures of the night, or those of volcanic lands!
- Playable Species. Many species have been given cultures of their own, as rich and complex as those of humans or elves. Discover 6 new playable species: the wise and formidable ulkani, the dreamer kobolds, the axe beak-riding goblins, the bugbear keepers of sacred forests, the merchant-pirate hobgoblins, and the steppe lord orcs.
- Legendary Creatures. Legendary creatures have also been given particular attention: all have received entirely new lair actions and regional effects, providing material and inspiration for your next scenarios.
- Archetypes. Design one-of-a-kind monsters, drawing from 15 available archetypes, such as vampire spawn, ashen, rabid, haunted… With these archetypes, you can design memorable antagonists, such as an ezen—a horde leader—or a nemesis tailor-made for your party.
- Animals & Predators. Animals have their own place in the world. More intelligent and with powerful variants, they are part and parcel of this book. For those who wish to play with a grittier atmosphere, Creatures includes options for new wild predators with higher CRs, making them true, rightly feared threats. In particular, beasts can be made much more dangerous when their profiles are modified by archetypes such as haunted, ashen, or rabid!!
- Modular system. Creatures makes use of the modular system, a collection of optional rules ranging from epic to gritty, allowing you to fine-tune the atmosphere of your campaign. Each modular rule comes with its associated icon.
|Dimensions||12 × 8.5 × 1.25 in|
Q & A
- SALE 27%
Savage Worlds RPG: Customizable GameMaster ScreenRated 5.00 out of 5
$29.99Add to cart
- SALE 20%
Pathfinder 2E: Character Sheet PackRated 5.00 out of 5
$14.99Add to cart
- SALE 33%
Savage Worlds (SWADE): The Last Parsec – Jumpcorp Guide to Interstellar Salvage [with Bonus]
$14.99Add to cart
- SALE 38%
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Support Package
$80.00Add to cart