- You cannot add "Clank! A Deck-Building Adventure" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest
1 – 6 Players, 45 – 60 Minutes playing time, Ages 14 and up. Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest celebrates the foundations of the original design with a revised and expanded edition! Manufacturer: Stonemaier Games. Categories: Fantasy, and Pirates. Game Mechanics: Action Queue, Hand Management, Set Collection, Simultaneous Action Selection, Solo / Solitaire Game, Turn Order: Role Order, and Variable Phase Order
How to Play:
Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest. In the world of Galecrest, sky pirates set sail on the winds in search of adventure, treasure, and glory. As an admiral, you command a vast and varied crew…but so do your rivals sailing other ships in the pirate fleet. Each day the fleet lands on a different island where you’ll send a crew member to collect your share of the loot, hoping they’ll return to boost your growing group of characters.
Libertalia was originally released in 2012. Ten years later, Libertalia: Winds of Galecrest celebrates the foundations of the original design with a revised and expanded edition that includes all-new art, 40 characters per player, a reputation system to resolve tiebreakers, deluxe loot tokens, a robust solo mode, and much more.
- 1 box (296x296x70mm, 2.1 kg)
- 1 rulebook
- 1 Automa (solo) rulebook
- 1 game board (double-sided; 508x406mm)
- 48 loot tokens (bakelite)
- 1 cloth bag
- 7 loot tiles
- 240 character cards (40 per player, 63x88mm)
- 1 Midshipman tile (2-player mode)
- 6 reputation tokens (wood)
- 54 doubloons (cardboard; custom metal doubloons are an add-on)
- 1 treasure tray/lid
- 6 graveyard tiles
- 6 score dials
- 40 Automa cards and 4 Automa loot tiles (solo mode, cards are 63x88mm)
- 1 custom insert (fits sleeved or unsleeved cards)
|Dimensions||11.6 × 11.6 × 2.9 in|