Nuts! WW2 Skirmish Game Bundle
Currently Sold Out!
Manufacturer: Two Hour Wargames. Any Fight…Anywhere…Any Time – play any battle in WWII from anywhere and anytime! Two books, that’s all you need! Made for solo, not an afterthought! Categories: Book, Miniatures, World War II, and Wargame. Game Mechanics: Dice Rolling, and Solo / Solitaire Game.
Nuts! WW2 Skirmish Game Bundle. Any Fight…Anywhere…Any Time – play any battle in WWII from anywhere and anytime! What: Wargame/RPG rules for World War II. Scale: Man to man combat. 1 figure equals 1 man; 1 model equals 1 vehicle. Your Role: Players can command from one squad to a platoon of infantry or from one platoon to a company of tanks. Playability: Designed for solo, same side and head-to-head play.
Nuts! WW2 Skirmish Game Bundle includes Nuts! Man to Man Combat and Nuts! Compendium.
Nuts! Man to Man Combat
Nuts! can be played in a variety of ways: You can play as a Squad Leader with a full squad. You can play as a Squad Leader with less than a full squad. You can play as a Fighting Vehicle Platoon Leader with three to five vehicles. You can play with only one Fighting Vehicle. You can play large games with multiple squads and vehicles.
The bottom line is you can play it any way you like; with any figures or counters you like.
Inside you’ll find:
- Rules for infantry combat with over 15 different formations.
- Rules for vehicle combat with stats for over 100 types.
- Four armies to choose from – American, British, German and Russian.
- Thirty-five unique attributes to personalize your squad members.
- Rules for urban combat.
- A minimal bookkeeping Campaign System that gives meaning to every game as the results of one will affect the outcome of the next.
The NUTS Compendium – the perfect complement to NUTS. With NUTS and NUTS Compendium you can play any battle in WWII from anywhere and anytime. Two books, that’s all you need.
The Compendium contains a series of rules that can enhance and customize your NUTS games and campaigns, allowing you to run scenarios from the blazing hot deserts of North Africa to the frozen steppes of Russia. We’ve gathered the rules from all the supplements and scenario books and brought them together in one place. Inside you’ll find:
- Updated Character and figure rules, including new NUTS Attributes and morale levels like Plucky and Fanatic.
- Privation, fatigue and Out of Supply rules for when your games get tough.
- Cavalry combat.
- Boat combat and amphibious landings.
- Night fighting.
- Rules for Airborne assaults, Ski troops, K-9 teams and Engineers.
- Enhanced artillery and air strike rules.
- Additional Chocolate & Cigarette lite RPG rules and attributes such as Wheeling & Dealing and Shell Shock.
- Optional vehicle rules, including multi-turreted tanks, top armor attacks, bogging and getting tracked.
- New terrain, weather and environment rules including Desert, Jungle, Alpine and Urban.
- Additional mission and campaign rules.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 1.1 in|
Q & A
Pathfinder 2E Adventure Path: Age of Ashes Part 3 – Tomorrow Must BurnRated 4.00 out of 5
$24.99Add to cart
The North Sea Epilogues RPG
$30.00Add to cart
The North Sea Epilogues GM Screen
$15.00Add to cart
Savage Worlds RPG: Rippers Resurrected – Players Guide (Softcover)
$19.99Add to cart