Old-School Essentials: Carcass Crawler Issue 2 [with Bonus]
3 in stock
NOTE: When you order this physical Old-School Essentials book from us, you will also obtain the complimentary PDF. This particular product PDF is not an automatic process. We will email you the PDF link from Bits and Mortar when we process your order.
There are Free Downloads for the following items: Old-School Essentials: Author’s Notes on the Rules [PDF], Welcome to Dolmenwood [PDF], Dolmenwood Referee’s Map [PDF], Old-School Essentials Basic Rules [PDF], Old-School Essentials Underground Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Vagabond Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Purist Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Third Party License [PDF], and Old-School Essentials: Adaption Guidelines [PDF]
Check out the OSE Generator: You don’t even know how much you need this thing until you start to use it! Fantastic!
Old-School Essentials: Carcass Crawler Issue 2. The second issue of Carcass Crawler—the official Old-School Essentials zine! Each issue of Carcass Crawler is packed with new material for your games, including new character classes and races, new spells and magic items, new monsters, optional and expanded rules, referee advice, previews of in-development products, short adventures, and more.
- New classes and races: Two new elf variants. The phase elf and the wood elf.
- Item-based encumbrance system: A simple system for tracking characters’ loads and movement rates, based on the number of items carried. (No more need to add up coins and weights.)
- Town services: Guidelines and prices for inns, jewelers, money changers, and traders, including a simple optional rule for haggling.
- Hiring retainers: Tables and extra guidelines for locating and hiring retainers.
- Quick equipment: A set of tables for expediting character creation by randomly selecting starting gear.
- Energy weapons: Complete rules for introducing high-tech energy blades and guns into your game, either as alien relics found in long lost treasure hoards or to accompany the sci-fi inspired classes in Carcass Crawler issue 1(the hephaestan and kineticist).
- Snake cult monsters: 8 brand new monsters: creepy undead, guardian constructs, and devious serpents.
- The tomb of Aum-Pharath: A mini-adventure in the trap-filled ruins of a snake cult temple.
- Adjudicating traps: Advice and optional guidelines for making traps a fun and engaging part of the game.
|Dimensions||8.4 × 5.9 × 0.2 in|
Q & A
You may also like…
Pathfinder 2E Lost Omens: World Guide
$36.99Add to cart
Pathfinder 2E Adventure Path: Age of Ashes Part 3 – Tomorrow Must BurnRated 4.00 out of 5
$24.99Add to cart
Pathfinder 2E: Core Rulebook
$59.99Add to cart
Savage Worlds RPG: Rippers Resurrected – Players Guide (Softcover)
$19.99Add to cart