Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy Referee’s Screen
Manufacturer: Necrotic Gnome. There are Free Downloadsfor the following items: Old-School Essentials: Author’s Notes on the Rules [PDF], Welcome to Dolmenwood [PDF], Dolmenwood Referee’s Map [PDF], Old-School Essentials Basic Rules [PDF], Old-School Essentials Underground Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Vagabond Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Purist Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Third Party License [PDF], and Old-School Essentials: Adaption Guidelines [PDF]
Check out the OSE Generator: You don’t even know how much you need this thing until you start to use it! Fantastic!
9 in stock
Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy Referee’s Screen is a deluxe 3-panel screen that provides a quick reference to the most common rules and procedures needed to run Old-School Essentials games (or any other game based on the classic 1981 Basic/Expert rules):
- Master attack matrix.
- Saving throw tables for monsters and all Classic Fantasy character classes.
- Combat rules summary.
- Procedures for encounters, dungeon adventures, and wilderness adventures.
- Summary of options available during downtime between adventures.
- Tables for thief skills and turning the undead.
- Weapon combat stats, armor types, and rules for common adventuring gear.
- Master movement rate table, listing base, encounter, and overland movement rates.
The front of the screen is graced by a fantastic, three-panel dungeon diorama painting by the legendary Peter Mullen!
The panels are in US Letter format (8.5″ x 11″)
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 × 0.25 in|