Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy Rules Tome (2nd Printing – Limited Edition) [with Bonus]
Currently Sold Out!
NOTE: This is the same PDF as the regular Classic Fantasy Rules Tome. When you order this physical Old-School Essentials book from us, you will also obtain the complimentary PDFs. If you make an account before you order the PDFs will remain in your Stone Valley Games account as long as the publisher wishes them to be complimentary with the physical book order. If you sign out as a guest we cannot later connect the PDF(s) to your account.
There are Free Downloads for the following items: Old-School Essentials: Author’s Notes on the Rules [PDF], Welcome to Dolmenwood [PDF], Dolmenwood Referee’s Map [PDF], Old-School Essentials Basic Rules [PDF], Old-School Essentials Underground Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Vagabond Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Purist Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Third Party License [PDF], and Old-School Essentials: Adaption Guidelines [PDF]
Check out the OSE Generator: You don’t even know how much you need this thing until you start to use it! Fantastic!
Manufacturer: Necrotic Gnome. Old-School Essentials is an adventure role-playing game of exploration, danger, monsters, and magic. The game is intentionally rules-light, putting the focus of play on imagination, improvisation, and fun. The rules are optimized for ease of use at the table, with meticulous attention to wording and layout clarity. What’s more, Old-School Essentials is 100% compatible with the classic Basic/Expert game from 1981, meaning that decades of adventure are at your fingertips!
Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy Rules Tome – Limited Edition is a leatherette, scryer silver foil edition of the core book and contains the complete Classic Fantasy Rules in one book! Old-School Essentials is a modular game where the core rules of the game are extended by additional “rules modules” which add content for different genres of fantastic adventure. The Old-School Essentials Rules Tome is a compilation of the core rules plus four rules modules, forming a complete game for Classic Fantasy adventures:
- Core Rules: Rules for character creation and advancement, adventuring in dungeons, the wilderness, and at sea, magic and combat.
- Classic Fantasy: Genre Rules: Seven classic classes (cleric, dwarf, elf, fighter, halfling, magic-user, thief), complete lists of weapons and adventuring gear, extensive lists of vehicles, mounts, and vessels, mercenaries and specialists for hire, rules for stronghold construction.
- Classic Fantasy: Cleric and Magic-User Spells: The complete set of 34 cleric spells (from 1st to 5th level) and 72 magic-user spells (from 1st to 6th level), for use by players of cleric, elf, and magic-user characters.
- Classic Fantasy: Monsters: A selection of over 200 classic monsters to challenge adventurers of all levels.
- Classic Fantasy: Treasures: A hoard of over 150 wondrous magic items.
The material in this book forms a complete clone of the classic Basic/Expert game, including all rules, classes, spells, monsters, and magic items.
296 page hardcover; A5 (Digest) size; deluxe quality sewn binding; 2 ribbon markers; 40 pages of color art plates; endpapers printed with tables and rules summaries.
|Dimensions||6 × 8.5 × 1 in|
Q & A
You may also like…
Pathfinder 2E Adventure Path: Age of Ashes Part 3 – Tomorrow Must BurnRated 4.00 out of 5
$24.99Add to cart
Savage Worlds RPG: Super Powers Companion (Second Edition)
$19.99Add to cart
Savage Worlds RPG: Customizable GameMaster Screen
$29.99Add to cart
Fateforge: Adventurers and Grimoire Set (with Bonus)Rated 4.83 out of 5
$100.00Add to cart