Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy Rules Tome (3rd Printing) [with Bonus]
5 in stock
With Bonus: When you order this physical Old-School Essentials book from us, you will also obtain the complimentary PDF! As we process your order, we will send the PDF to your email address from Bits and Mortar to the email address you provided in the order information.
There are Free Downloads for the following items: Old-School Essentials: Author’s Notes on the Rules [PDF], Welcome to Dolmenwood [PDF], Dolmenwood Referee’s Map [PDF], Old-School Essentials Basic Rules [PDF], Old-School Essentials Underground Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Vagabond Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Purist Character Sheet [PDF], Old-School Essentials Third Party License [PDF], and Old-School Essentials: Adaption Guidelines [PDF]
Check out the OSE Generator: You don’t even know how much you need this thing until you start to use it! Fantastic!
Manufacturer: Necrotic Gnome. Old-School Essentials is an adventure role-playing game of exploration, danger, monsters, and magic. The game is intentionally rules-light, putting the focus of play on imagination, improvisation, and fun. The rules are optimized for ease of use at the table, with meticulous attention to wording and layout clarity. What’s more, Old-School Essentials is 100% compatible with the classic Basic/Expert game from 1981, meaning that decades of adventure are at your fingertips!
Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy Rules Tome contains the complete Classic Fantasy Rules in one book!
The Classic Fantasy Rules Tome is a complete game with the following content:
- Character options: Seven classic classes (cleric, dwarf, elf, fighter, halfling, magic-user, thief), complete lists of weapons and adventuring gear, extensive lists of vehicles, mounts, and vessels, mercenaries and specialists for hire, rules for stronghold construction.
- Spells: The complete set of 34 cleric spells (from 1st to 5th level) and 72 magic-user spells (from 1st to 6th level), for use by players of cleric, elf, and magic-user characters.
- Adventuring rules: Full rules for adventuring in dungeons, the wilderness, and at sea, as well as guidelines for designing and running adventures.
- Monsters: A selection of over 200 classic monsters to challenge adventurers of all levels.
- Treasures: A hoard of over 150 wondrous magic items.The material in this book forms a complete clone of the classic Basic/Expert game, including all rules, classes, spells, monsters, and magic items.
288 page hardcover; A5 (Digest) size; deluxe quality sewn binding; 2 ribbon markers; endpapers printed with tables and rules summaries
|Dimensions||8.5 × 6.1 × 1 in|
Q & A
Hello! We only ship MTG cards internationally anymore. You can find out more in our FAQ. --EricStone Valley answered on August 21, 2022 store manager
Sorry, no questions were found
You may also like…
Old-School Essentials Classic Fantasy Referee’s ScreenRated 5.00 out of 5
$22.00Add to cart
Dolmenwood: Winter’s Daughter – Revised [with Bonus]Rated 5.00 out of 5
$17.00Add to cart
Old-School Essentials: The Hole in the Oak – Revised [with Bonus]Rated 5.00 out of 5
$17.00Add to cart
Pathfinder 2E Adventure Path: Age of Ashes Part 3 – Tomorrow Must BurnRated 4.00 out of 5
$24.99Add to cart
Pathfinder 2E Lost Omens: Character Guide
$34.99Add to cart
Pathfinder 2E Lost Omens: World Guide
$36.99Add to cart
Fateforge: Adventurers and Grimoire Set (5E) (with Bonus)Rated 4.83 out of 5
$100.00Add to cart