Pathfinder (Second Edition): Advanced Player’s Guide Special Edition
Pathfinder Second Edition is the culmination of over a decade of development and feedback from more than 125,000 gamers. Pathfinder RPG Second Edition smooths out Pathfinder’s tactical combat without losing the complexity that makes it a gaming system unto itself at the table. All the new sourcebooks bring the Pathfinder worlds and many different fauna and flora sharply into focus. Even if you’re biding your time between RPGs, these new sourcebooks are excellent inspiration for your home spun campaigns, no matter what roleplaying system you prefer. Note that miniatures or markers of some kind are required for combat encounters, as is a gameplay mat with one-inch squares.
Check out our full lineup of Second Edition Pathfinder books and accessories!
7 in stock
Pathfinder RPG (Second Edition): Advanced Player’s Guide Hardcover (Special Edition) is bound in faux leather with metallic deboss cover elements and a bound-in ribbon bookmark.
Ready to go beyond the basics? Expand the limits of what’s possible with the Pathfinder Advanced Player’s Guide! This 272-page Pathfinder Second Edition rulebook contains exciting new rules options for player characters, adding even more depth of choice to your Pathfinder game! Inside you will find brand new ancestries, heritages, and four new classes: the shrewd investigator, the mysterious oracle, the daring swashbuckler, and the hex-slinging witch! The must-have Advanced Player’s Guide also includes exciting new options for all your favorite Core Rulebook classes and tons of new backgrounds, general feats, spells, items, and 40 flexible archetypes to customize your play experience even further!
The Pathfinder Advanced Player’s Guide includes:
- Four new classes: the investigator, oracle, swashbuckler, and witch!
- Five new ancestries and five heritages for any ancestry: celestial aasimars, curious catfolk, hagspawned changelings, vampiric dhampirs, fate-touched duskwalkers, scaled kobolds, fierce orcs, fiendish tieflings, industrious ratfolk, and feathered tengu!
- 40 new archetypes including multiclass archetypes for the four new classes, Pathfinder favorites like the cavalier, dragon disciple, shadowdancer, and vigilante, and brand-new archetypes like the familiar master and the shield-bearing iron wall!
- New class options for all twelve classes from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook including champions of evil, genie and shadow sorcerers, zen archer monks, rogue masterminds, spellcasting rangers, and more!
- Even more exciting new rules, from rare and unique backgrounds to investigative skill feats, from spells and rituals like reincarnate and create demiplane to new items including special wands with unusual effects and exciting potions worthy of a witch’s cauldron.
|Dimensions||11.10 × 8.6 × .75 in|
Savage Worlds RPG: Rippers Resurrected – Action Decks
$19.99Add to cart
Savage Worlds RPG: Action and Adventure Decks
$24.99Add to cart
Savage Worlds RPG: Customizable GameMaster Screen
$29.99Add to cart
Savage Worlds RPG: Rippers Resurrected Game Master’s Handbook (Softcover)
$19.99Add to cart