Pathfinder 2E: Bestiary 2
5 in stock
Manufacturer: Paizo Inc. Pathfinder Second Edition is the culmination of over a decade of development and feedback from more than 125,000 gamers. Pathfinder RPG Second Edition smooths out Pathfinder’s tactical combat without losing the complexity that makes it a gaming system unto itself at the table. All the new sourcebooks bring the Pathfinder worlds and many different fauna and flora sharply into focus. Even if you’re biding your time between RPGs, these new sourcebooks are excellent inspiration for your home spun campaigns, no matter what roleplaying system you prefer. Note that miniatures or markers of some kind are required for combat encounters, as is a gameplay mat with one-inch squares.
Check out our full lineup of Second Edition Pathfinder books and accessories!
Pathfinder RPG (Second Edition): Bestiary 2 (Hardcover). With more than 350 classic and brand new monsters, this 320-page hardcover rulebook greatly expands on the foes found in the Pathfinder Bestiary. From classic creatures like serpentfolk and jabberwock, returning favorites like the primal dragons or the Sandpoint devil, to brand new menaces sure to test even the bravest of heroes, this must-have tome of monsters designed to challenge characters of any level is an essential companion to your Pathfinder game!
Pathfinder Bestiary 2 includes:
- More than 350 monsters drawn from mythology, genre classics, and more than a decade of Pathfinder, with plenty of new monsters too!
- Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
- Detailed monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
- Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
- Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about even more of Pathfinder’s most popular monstrous friends and foes!
|Dimensions||11 × 8.6 × 0.5 in|