Pathfinder 2E: Bestiary Pocket Edition
4 in stock
Manufacturer: Paizo Inc. Pathfinder Second Edition is the culmination of over a decade of development and feedback from more than 125,000 gamers. Pathfinder RPG Second Edition smooths out Pathfinder’s tactical combat without losing the complexity that makes it a gaming system unto itself at the table. All the new second edition products bring the Pathfinder worlds and many different fauna and flora sharply into focus. Even if you’re biding your time between RPGs, these new sourcebooks are excellent inspiration for your home spun campaigns, no matter what roleplaying system you prefer. Note that miniatures (or the many brilliantly produced Pathfinder Second Edition Pawn standees) or markers of some kind are required for combat encounters, as is a gameplay mat with one-inch squares.
Check out our full lineup of Second Edition Pathfinder books and accessories!
Pathfinder (Second Edition): Bestiary – Pocket Edition. More than 400 of fantasy’s fiercest foes burst from the pages of this enormous 360-page compendium of the most popular and commonly encountered creatures in the world of Pathfinder! From familiar enemies like orcs, dragons, and vampires to new horrors like the living-nightmare nilith and the three-headed mutoli, to suitable servants for summoners of every alignment, this must-have companion to the Pathfinder Core Rulebook is crawling with creatures perfect for your Pathfinder adventures!
The Pathfinder Bestiary includes:
• More than 400 monsters drawn from mythology, genre classics, and more than a decade of Pathfinder, with plenty of new monsters too!
• Gorgeous full-color illustrations on nearly every page!
• Detailed monster lists sorted by level, type, and rarity to help you find the right monster for any situation!
• Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like grab, swallow whole, and regeneration.
• Guidelines for providing appropriate monstrous treasures for any occasion.
• Detailed lore sidebars offering additional information about Pathfinder’s most popular monstrous friends and foes!
|Dimensions||8.5 × 6.5 × .75 in|
Q & A
You may also like…
Pathfinder 2E Adventure Path: Age of Ashes Part 1 – Hellnight HillRated 4.00 out of 5
$24.99Add to cart
Pathfinder 2E Lost Omens: Character Guide
$34.99Add to cart
Alternity (Hardcover)Rated 4.00 out of 5
$39.95Add to cart
Pathfinder 2E: Fall of Plaguestone Adventure
$22.99Add to cart