Roll Player: Fiends & Familiars (Big Box)
1 – 4 Players, 60 – 120 Minutes playing time, Ages 10 and up. Roll Player: Fiends and Familiars requires the base game Roll Player to play. As an expansion, Fiends & Familiars scores over an 8 on Board Game Geek. Bond with animal familiars and banish dangerous fiends! Categories: Dice, Expansion, and Fantasy. Game Mechanics: Card Drafting, Dice Rolling, Set Collection, Solo / Solitaire Game, and Variable Player Powers.
How to Play:
In Roll Player: Fiends & Familiars (Big Box), players can add more depth to their hero by adding a familiar to their character. These creatures add more options during character creation and help each player explore the mechanics of the game in new and different ways.
- Fiends distract the players and provide new obstacles along the path of creation.
- A brand new set of Monsters give the players variety to the end of the game, while new Minions are added to the Minion deck that provide new and different goals for the players to reach.
- New classes and Market cards provide even more variety to each game of Roll Player.
- Again, players earn Reputation Stars by constructing the perfect character, but can explore new strategies and options as they ready their familiar while they sidestep the pesky fiends along the way.
- Requires Roll Player to play.
The Big Box edition includes the Fiends & Familiars Expansion, as well as space to put the base game and the Monsters & Minions expansion, so you can keep your entire Roll Player collection together in one Big box!
|Dimensions||12.5 × 9 × 4.9 in|