Root: The Riverfolk Expansion
1 – 6 Players, 60 – 90 Minutes playing time, Ages 10 and up. Root: The Riverfolk Expansion requires the base Root game to play. It also scores in the 8’s on Board Game Geek and allows you to play the game as a solo player! Manufacturer: Leder Games. Categories: Animals, Expansion, Fantasy, and Wargame. Game Mechanics: Area Majority / Influence, Area Movement, Cooperative Game, Dice Rolling, Hand Management, and Variable Player Powers.
How to Play:
Root: The Riverfolk Expansion adds two new factions, new vagabonds, and exciting new game modes, to include Solo Player mode!
Play as the:
- Lizard Cult – Attempt to indoctrinate the dispossessed creatures of the woods and spread your creed far and wide.
- Riverfolk Company – Capitalize on crisis. Offer services and expand your trade operations to secure your status as a merchant king.
- Second Vagabond – Compete with a rival Vagabond to gain fame and fortune while the other factions attempt to secure their rule.
Cooperate: Mechanical Marquise – Wage war against the Mechanical Marquise in competitive or cooperative modes!
Each Game Includes:
More screen printed warriors and the pieces you need to play with up to six players.
- Three new Vagabond Variants.
- Cooperative and Competive Bot Play.
- Dozens of new player configurations!
|Dimensions||9 × 11.5 × 2 in|