SpaceCorp: 2025–2300 AD (Second Printing)
1 – 4 Players, 60 – 240 Minutes playing time, Ages 12 and up. In SpaceCorp you develop your enterprise through the eras and take humanity to the stars! Manufacturer: GMT Games. Categories: Economic, Exploration, Science Fiction, and Space Exploration. Game Mechanics: Hand Management, Point to Point Movement, and Solo / Solitaire Game.
How to Play:
SpaceCorp: 2025-2300 AD (Second Printing) is a fast-playing board game in which one to four players explore and develop outer space over three eras. Each player controls an Earth-based enterprise seeking profit by driving the expansion of humanity into the Solar System and beyond. In SpaceCorp you can …
- Assemble a spaceport at a Lagrange Point.
- Launch an exploration mission to Mars.
- Mine the asteroids.
- Earn profit from exotic resources discovered on the Jovian moons.
- Discover microbial life in the subsurface oceans of Charon.
- Decode exo-DNA to develop radiation resistant human pioneers.
- Undertake a mission to Alpha Centauri in a generation ship.
- Break through technological barriers to achieve faster-than-light travel.
- Establish a colony in the Tau Ceti star system.
Each of the three eras is played on a different board:
- The first era, Mariners, covers exploration and development out to Mars.
- In Planeteers, players settle the outer solar system.
- In Starfarers, players send missions to nearby star systems and establish interstellar colonies.
The game is based on Ejner Fulsang’s SpaceCorp book, the first of the Galactican Series.
3 space maps on two mounted boards (two maps are back-to-back)
4 player mats
4 sets of player pieces, each with 4 exploration team cubes
27 base discs representing specialized space installations, and various markers
61 exploration tiles
20 colony tiles
Contract and profit display for tracking the players’ profits and their achievement of contracts
178 action cards, organized into three decks, one for each era
32 advancement cards
20 miscellaneous game markers
9 player aid cards
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 3 in|