Spirit Island: Jagged Earth
1 – 6 Players, 90 – 120 Minutes playing time, Ages 13 and up. Spirit Island: Jagged Earth is an expansion to Spirit Island and requires the base game to play. This expansion scores in the unheard-of 9’s on Board Game Geek and is highly anticipated. Manufacturer: Greater Than Games. Categories: Age of Reason, Environmental, Expansion, Fantasy, Fighting, Mythology, and Territory Building. Game Mechanics: Area Majority / Influence, Cooperative Game, Hand Management, Modular Board, Set Collection, Simultaneous Action Selection, and Variable Player Powers.
Spirit Island: Jagged Earth – Peril racks Spirit Island. The invaders are more numerous and more capable than ever before. As hope begin to fade, defense of the island falls to those spirits more in tune with the danger and chaos of the natural world. Will you be able to harness their power to protect the island or will it fall to the persistence of the invaders? Whatever the outcome, Spirit Island will never be the same after the time of Jagged Earth!
Spirit Island: Jagged Earth includes:
- New Scenarios
- 8 New Spirits
- 2 New Adversaries
- 2 New Island Boards
- 30+ New Event Cards
- New Fear and Blight Cards
- 50+ New Major and Minor Power Cards
- Optional aspects (innate powers) for the 4 core game spirits
- Badland tokens, a new way to fight invaders!
- More plastic, wooden, and cardboard tokens play up to 6 players)
- New play options: combining adversaries, playing with an Archipelago (split island), and more.
|Dimensions||11.5 × 11.3 × 3 in|