Underwater Cities: New Discoveries
1 – 4 Players, 40 Minutes playing time, Ages 14 and up. Underwater Cities: New Discoveries is the brand new expansion for Underwater Cities and requires the base game to play. This expansion scores over an 8 on Board Game Geek. Manufacturer: Rio Grande Games. Categories: Card Game, City Building, Civilization, Expansion, Industry / Manufacturing, Nautical, and Science Fiction. Game Mechanics: Hand Management, Modular Board, Network and Route Building, and Worker Placement.
How to Play and Playthrough:
Underwater Cities: New Discoveries has a number of modules which are playable as an expansion to Underwater Cities.
• New Metropolises – Trading with these cities will give you exciting new strategic options
• The Museum of Underwater Artifacts – Treasures lie at the bottom of the sea. Discover them and gain valuable rewards for your contribution to the museum
• Asymmetric Assistants – New assistants, each with their own special ability, will make your underwater nation unique from the very beginning
• 52 New Cards – New cards for every deck will add new choices to every game
• 3-Layered & Extra Player Boards – Layered player boards hold all components securely in place. Includes upgraded versions of the original boards, as well as 4 new double-sided boards for new gameplay opportunities.
|Dimensions||9 × 12.5 × 3 in|