Villagers: Shifting Seasons (Gameplay Bundle)
1 – 5 Players, 30 – 60 Minutes playing time, Ages 10 and up. Villagers: Shifting Seasons is a multi-module expansion for the Golden Geek Award nominated card game Villagers, from designer & illustrator Haakon Hoel Gaarder. Manufacturer: Sinister Fish Games. Categories: Card Game, Expansion, City Building, Industry / Manufacturing, and Medieval. Game Mechanics: Drafting, End Game Bonuses, Set Collection, Solo / Solitaire Game, and Variable Set-up.
How to Play:
Villagers: Shifting Seasons. Through the year various traditions, visitors, and events give the villages interesting opportunities for business and expansion.
Shifting Seasons features several new modules for the Villagers base game, allowing for greater variability, more opportunity, and even more crucial decisions. The expansion adds enough new cards and official rules for games to last an extra round on average, allowing players to build even bigger and better villages!
– Event cards offer new actions and scoring opportunities for all players.
– Powerful new Special villagers like the Engineer, Inventor, and Merchant offer rule-bending abilities.
– A whole new suit of villagers allows for longer games at 4 & 5 players or can be used to mix up any game by replacing the Grapes suit.
– Teams are a new villager type that can be recruited at any time to add an extra food or build icon.
– A new way to play solo: The Monastery Solo Mode offers a more relaxed single player experience.
Gameplay Bundle Includes:
- Villagers Base Game (Revised Edition) (MSRP: $30.00) The revised edition of the Golden Geek Award nominated base game, which corrects a couple of printing errors and has a slightly clarified rulebook.
- Shifting Seasons & Kickstarter Stretch Goal Pack (MSRP: $21.00) Shifting Seasons adds several new modules to the game that you can include or exclude as you wish, but we think you’ll want to use it all!
- Streets Promo Tile (MSRP: $3.00) Bringing the popular Streets game to Villagers!
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 4.25 in|